I_Rep Foundation places a high priority on protecting your privacy.
We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or protect our rights.
We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
- Use of Third-Party Services We use third-party services to better understand the needs of people who visit our site. These services tell us information about technical aspects of our visitors' computers and some demographic information. We use this information to improve our content and structure, leading to a better user experience. We do not receive or request any personally identifiable information from you unless you provide it.
- Website Visitors Like most website operators, I_Rep Foundation collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. I_Rep Foundation’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use the website. From time to time, we may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g. by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information Certain visitors to I_Rep Foundation’s website choose to interact with the website in ways that require I_Rep Foundation to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that I_Rep Foundation gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. Those who engage in transactions with I_Rep Foundation are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, We collect such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction. I_Rep Foundation does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
- Aggregated Statistics I_Rep Foundation may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. For instance the most popular posts on irepfoundation.org and may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, I_Rep Foundation does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
- Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information I_Rep Foundation discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that:
- Email Privacy I_Rep Foundation does not provide, sell, or rent email addresses to anyone outside the organization.
- External Links www. irepfoundation.org includes links to external websites. These links do not fall under the www. irepfoundation.org domain, and I_Rep Foundation is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of external websites. Your use of any linked website is solely at your own risk.
- Online Donations Our online donation processor meets the highest industry standards and guidelines for PCI compliance, utilizing high-grade encryption to ensure secure transactions. Independent external and internal audits ensure the privacy, security and appropriate processing of your information on our site.
- Change log: No changes to date.
I_Rep Foundation also collects Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments. We only disclose logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
(i) need to know that information in order to process it on I_Rep Foundation’s behalf or to provide services available at I_Rep Foundation’s website, and
(ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others.
I_Rep Foundation will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when I_Rep Foundation believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of I_Rep Foundation, third parties or the public at large. I_Rep Foundation takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.